Iron, swivelling sculpture on an axis, realized in 1972 within the company Jean Richard Ducros in Ales ( France).
This word renowned construction company was created in 1868 by Richard Ducros and continued under five generations in the same family until 2011. The company was specialized in boiler making and metallic frameworks, which enabled them to earn an important place and reputation in the European market.
Max Pelletier designed and realized this sculpture in the workshop of the welding school of the company with the cooperation of two teachers.
It was situated in the board room of administration of the main company of the group.
Its dimensions are 99.6 inches high, 79.5 inches wide, maximum depth 19.7 inches.